GIGABYTE Technology Seminar at Taipei 101
Most of the highlights from Computex came in the same hour when GIGABYTE and their partners held a Technology Seminar on the 36th floor of the Taipei 101.
Henry Kao, VP of GIGABYTE Motherboard Business started the show with an opening speech that would set the tone for things to come.
"Not only have we sold more USB 3.0 enabled motherboards than any of our competitors, but we still continue our leadership in this segment by implementing USB 3.0 on a full range of our motherboards, from our flagship GA-X58A-UD9 motherboard, down to the value oriented GA-EP41T-USB3."
Certainly we were off to a good start since hearing about winning now is always much better than hearing about how you performed five years ago. We visited a few key note speeches from other companies that were mostly about past performance and didn't say much about the future. GIGABYTE has a top to bottom strategy for USB 3.0 and has already achieved this goal, but Henry wasn't going to let the cats out of the bag for future products.
Zane Ball, Intel's General Manager of Desktop Platforms Division then welcomed members of the international press. Intel and GIGABYTE now share the goal of bringing award winning features to the mainstream market and what could be a better feature than overclocking? - Intel now offers unlocked processors for the mainstream with prices starting as low as 216 USD for a 3.2GHz processor that is factory unlocked.
Having a processor that is unlocked is just one piece of the puzzle; most mainstream motherboards are not built with overclocking in mind at the mainstream level. GIGABYTE has been offering overclocking features in most of their mainstream products for many years and has perfected this feature. Intel recognizes GIGABYTE's efforts and is glad to have a partner as dedicated to performance as GIGABYTE.
"We are thrilled to see the enthusiasm and effort GIGABYTE is putting behind their motherboards for this segment."
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar at Taipei 101]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: Power to the Processor]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE Technology Seminar: HotKey OC and Cloud OC]
- Page 5 [GIGABYTE Dominates USB 3.0 Market]
- Page 6 [GIGABYTE USB 3.0 Paved the Road]
- Page 7 [GIGABYTE Server, Workstation and Graphics]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases