Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X is an arcade-style flight simulator video game developed by Ubisoft Romania and published by Ubisoft for Microsoft Windows, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and iPhone OS.
The fundamental gameplay mechanics are similar to those of other console-based flight series. Players take on enemies with over 50 aircraft available. Each mission is at real world locations in environments created with commercial satellite data. A cockpit, first person, and third person view are selectable. The third person view gives the player an external view of both their plane and the target.
Set above the skies of a near-future world, increasingly dependent on private military companies with elite mercenaries who have a relaxed view on the law. As these non-governmental organizations gain power, global conflict erupts with one powerful PMC attacking the United States.
With no minimum we want to see an average of 60 FPS. We're well above that at both resolutions. As for overclocking, there's minimum difference between the two setups.
Last updated: Jan 30, 2019 at 10:26 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look at The Commander]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - wPrime]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]