We today decided to use the Xtreme Tuner HD software again. We were impressed with it when we overclocked the Galaxy GTX 470 by itself and since we found out it supported SLI overclocking, we thought we were onto a real winner.
Due to the fact we're running SLI, we didn't want to be as aggressive with the overclock as we did before. In saying that, though, we set both fans to 100% to make sure the clocks we got ran as stable as possible.
What we ended up with was a 775MHz core clock, 1550MHz Shader clock and a 3820MHz QDR memory clock. While it's not quite the 803MHz / 3932MHz QDR clock we offered in our stand alone overclocking article on the Galaxy card, it's not that far off. Considering we're starting at a core speed of just over 600MHz, this really is a massive overclock for two cards. Before we go onward, I'll mention that the setup was 100% stable at these speeds.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Setup]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Badaboom]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]