DDR-400 memory has been one of the most talked about memory standards since the introduction of DDR. While 400Mhz DDR memory still isn't a JEDEC endorsed standard, companies have already begun to release memory modules running at 400Mhz.
Recently we took a look at our first DDR-400 memory module, Kingmax's DDR-400 DDR SDRAM module - We now take a look at two other memory modules that have arrived in our labs and have tested them against a well known competitor, Corsair XMS3000.
Yes we do know that Corsair XMS3000 isn't DDR-400 rated, although many people have had excellent luck and bandwidth results with this memory, which is why we have used it as a mediator. So come with us as we see who will take the crown.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 2 [Features of the two modules]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 3 [Test Setup]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 4 [Benchmarks - DDR-333]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 5 [Benchmarks - DDR-350]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 6 [Benchmarks - DDR-400]
- Samsung vs Geil - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series