You can see that there's some serious power on offer from the HD 5970 TOXIC 4GB from Sapphire. There's no denying that the extra power would come more so from the extra MHz on the core and memory rather than the extra RAM, but in creating what they want which seems to be the ultimate graphics card, it's clearly a nice touch.
We're not going to really go into any more detail here than we need to, as this is just a simple preview. It's to give you an idea of what to expect from the card and how it performs in just a few of our benchmarks. Of course, in our full review we'll have all our benchmarks including our GPGPU ones which include Wireless Security Auditor.
We'll also have temperature and noise levels along with our latest featured TPR and TVR graphs to give you an idea of just how exactly the model sits compared to everything else we've tested to date.
For now, though, get excited about what is no doubt going to be the fastest video card on the market.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The HD 5970 TOXIC 4GB]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 8 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ASUS introduce the ROG Strix Fusion 300 gaming headset
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 launch nearly didn't happen
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower