Far Cry 2
The Dunia Engine was built specifically for Far Cry 2 by the award-winning Ubisoft Montreal development team. It delivers the most realistic destructible environments, amazing special effects such as dynamic fire propagation and storm effects, real-time night-and-day cycle, dynamic music system, non-scripted enemy A.I. and so much more.
Strong performance under Far Cry 2 sees the model really move away from that 30 FPS minimum at 2560 x 1600. In the minimum department we can see the HD 5870 and GTX 470 really fight at 1920 x 1200 and 1680 x 1050. When we again move to 2560 x 1600, though, the card falls behind. Compared to the HD 5850, however, it has a nice little jump on it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Overclocking]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 4 [Unigine Heaven Benchmark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Resident Evil 5]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - BattleForge]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Darkest of Days]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Batman Arkham Asylum]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Dark Void]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Elcomsoft Wireless Security Auditor]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Badaboom]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Total Performance Rating (TPR)]
- Page 19 [Total Value Rating (TVR)]
- Page 20 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.