Everest Random Access Time
Everest Ultimate and Corporate Edition offer several different benchmarks for testing and optimizing your system or network. The Random Access test is one of very few if not only that will measure hard drives random access times in hundredths of milliseconds as oppose to tens of milliseconds.
The two SandForce 1500 drives in our test show the highest read latency of all drives tested. Even with a .16ms average the Vertex 2 Pro is still leaps and bounds faster than the fastest 15K RPM platter drives.
Unlike the read access times, the write access times are very, very low. The only drive putting up better numbers came from the enterprise focused Intel X25-E.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [The OCZ Technology Vertex 2 Pro]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and ATTO Baseline Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tune Pro]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Random Access Time]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crystal Disk Mark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage Hard Disk Tests]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - AS SSD]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Passmark]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition debuts on the Switch Oct 15
- Dota 2 tournament The International: biggest prize pool ever with $33M
- NVIDIA announces GeForce NOW for Android: PC gaming on your smartphone
- Respawn CEO apologizes to gamers for devs INSULTING Apex Legends fans
- CDPR talks about how Cyberpunk 2077 will use RTX features at Gamescom
- Rivet Networks: Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 Review
- z390 phantom gaming-itx/ac buzzing from mb
- ASUS ProArt PA34VC Review: Professional-Grade UltraWide Perfection
- Corsair HS35 Stereo Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director