Gigabyte's line of boards in the past have been very questionable and plagued with problems. Some people have had success with them, while others have had nothing but problems. Gigabyte, in the last 6 months, has tried to improve their PR and success records to 100%. So far this isn't fully achieved, as some people are having issues with their Gigabyte boards.
Now we aren't here to debate this today, while we have had nothing but success with Gigabyte boards, we do acknowledge the people who are having problems with Gigabyte boards, and many other brands, in our forums - as a side note, please feel free to visit them and share with us your opinions and problems.
Gigabyte have recently dove head first into the Intel Pentium 4 market with a few very feature rich and/or excellent performing motherboards. First off we had the GA-8SRX. This baby gave us DDR-333 via the SiS 645 chipset making the Pentium 4 start to become a viable system for the end user. Next Gigabyte drove just about every available feature onto an I845D chipset board, namely the 8IRXP. This was a hit and a failure - All the features on this board made it a hit, but some people experienced overclocking difficulties. Personally I had no problems, but then again, some get them and others do not.
Today we are looking at two new Gigabyte boards for the 533FSB Pentium 4 processor - Introducing the Mainstream 8IEXP and value/mainstream 8IGX.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 1 [Introductions]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 3 [8IEXP Features]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 4 [8IGX Features]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 5 [Overclocking and Installation]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and Snadra]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 7 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 8 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 9 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 10 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 11 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI's new GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO teased
- Burnout Paradise Remastered debuts to PC August 21st
- Little Nightmares developers announce 1 million units sold
- Blizzard say Overwatch port to Switch is completely feasible
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider weapons revealed through trailer
- Fnatic Flick 2 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Buy (3) Apple iPhone X $1.947 (Buy on our www .BizFests.com)
- Buy (3 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (A1865/A1901) New $1.947
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080: What We Know So Far
- Can't get RAM to run at rated speeds with XMP
- Road Redemption Coming This Fall to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch
- PROZE: a VR survival adventure announcement trailer
- Let's Ragnarok! Legend of Solgard Launches worldwide on Mobile
- Snail Games Soft Launches My Dino in Canada