Gigabyte's line of boards in the past have been very questionable and plagued with problems. Some people have had success with them, while others have had nothing but problems. Gigabyte, in the last 6 months, has tried to improve their PR and success records to 100%. So far this isn't fully achieved, as some people are having issues with their Gigabyte boards.
Now we aren't here to debate this today, while we have had nothing but success with Gigabyte boards, we do acknowledge the people who are having problems with Gigabyte boards, and many other brands, in our forums - as a side note, please feel free to visit them and share with us your opinions and problems.
Gigabyte have recently dove head first into the Intel Pentium 4 market with a few very feature rich and/or excellent performing motherboards. First off we had the GA-8SRX. This baby gave us DDR-333 via the SiS 645 chipset making the Pentium 4 start to become a viable system for the end user. Next Gigabyte drove just about every available feature onto an I845D chipset board, namely the 8IRXP. This was a hit and a failure - All the features on this board made it a hit, but some people experienced overclocking difficulties. Personally I had no problems, but then again, some get them and others do not.
Today we are looking at two new Gigabyte boards for the 533FSB Pentium 4 processor - Introducing the Mainstream 8IEXP and value/mainstream 8IGX.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 1 [Introductions]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 3 [8IEXP Features]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 4 [8IGX Features]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 5 [Overclocking and Installation]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and Snadra]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 7 [Benchmarks - System Productivity]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 8 [Benchmarks - MadOnion]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 9 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 10 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- Gigabyte's New 533FSB Boards - Page 11 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox will 'go big' with streaming at E3 2019
- $399 Oculus Rift S has inside-out tracking, 1440p resolution
- No, Disney won't make its own Star Wars games
- Cuphead coming to Switch with Xbox LIVE integration
- Obsidian's new Outer Worlds skips Steam
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- Getting SSD to boot
- Seagate Game Drive PS4 2TB Review
- GA-X99-UD5 rev 1.0 power ON issue
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today