DiRT2 at 2560 x 1600
As soon as we move up to 2560 x 1600 the HD 5800 series of models come into play as we can clearly see the HD 5700 struggles at this high resolution on the high preset. While there's little difference between the minimum of the two HD 5800 series cards, we can see that the HD 5870 does pull in a much higher average that equates to about a 20% increase.
Cranking the preset to Ultra we can see it's all down to the HD 5800 series of cards with the HD 5850 managing to come in a good 20% above the 30 FPS minimum we want to see when we're setup like this.
As we move up in the video card power department though we can see the HD 5870 and HD 5970 really move away from that 30 FPS minimum giving us an absolute load of breathing room.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and Benchmarking at 1680 x 1050]
- Page 3 [Benchmarking at 1920 x 1200]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arc System Works and SWERY announce new title 'The Missing'
- Monster Hunter: World updated for Xbox One, patch 1.06
- Everything you need for Age of Empires: Definitive Edition
- Sea of Thieves will have larger map/more ships beyond launch
- Sea of Thieves map will have 15 - 30 minute ship encounters
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit