We really have to thank NVIDIA here as they put some serious effort into answering the questions we put forth to them today. To be completely honest, it was also interesting to hear NVIDIAs take on graphics card improvements; they don't just offer you more performance, but that and cool effects via a number of new technologies. With that said, though, EyeFinity is certainly one of the cooler features as of late to make its way into graphics cards and that comes via the red team.
We ultimately know that not everyone is going to be happy with every product that is released and there's always going to be issues, be it not enough stock, not enough performance, too high a price tag etc. etc.
The new Fermi-based GeForce graphics card has been a bit of bumpy road for NVIDIA. Since we heard about it there's been loads of hate posts in regards to poor yields, poor performance or the fact that it's not going to be ready in time. But everything is nothing more than rumor for the most part and to be honest, while NVIDIA say that their focus isn't only performance, but cool features as well, we have to say that they do performance very very well, which is the reason I use a GTX 295 in my own system and not any other graphics card.
If it wasn't for AMD we wouldn't have NVIDIA working so hard and vice-a-versa; we enjoy seeing both companies innovate and release products to the market. Both companies have flaws and both have very strong points. I personally look forward to checking out the new Fermi-based graphics cards hopefully later this year and also testing up and coming releases from AMD.
We hope that we're able to keep an open dialogue with NVIDIA and AMD in regards to current and future technologies, if not for our own knowledge, but to grow our readers' knowledge as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard