Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz (Northwood)
Memory: 2x 256MB DDR-333 Kingmax (512MB)
Motherboard:EPoX 4G4A+ (PC2700 Enabled)
Hard Disk: Seagate Barracuda ATA-3 UDMA 100 7200RPM
Drivers:Nvidia Det3 rev 28.32, ATI 7.68 Reference
Software Used: 3Dmark2000, 3Dmark2001, Quake 3 Arena, Aquanox, Max Payne, Star Trek Voyager Elite Force, Jedi Knight II, DroneZmark.
Editors Note: Please note that only one resolution of 1024x768 was used since the reviewers monitor is currently only capable of this resolution. A new monitor is currently being sought.
Synthetic 3D Benchmarks - Madonion
3DMark2000 is a synthetic Direct3D benchmark that is compatible with DirectX 7. It takes full advantage of the GeForce 2, ATi Radeon and DirectX 7 enhancements. 3DMark2000 has become one of the world's most used benchmark utilities.
Here we see the VisionTek board outperform the Gigabyte board.
3DMark2001 SE Build 330
3DMark2001 SE is the latest installment in the popular 3DMark series. By combining DirectX 8.1 support with completely new graphics (including the GeForce 4), it continues to provide benchmark results that empower you to make informed hardware assessments.
Same trend here, VisionTek is able to take a front seat on the D3D applications.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 2 [Specifications - VisionTek GeForce 4]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 3 [Specifications - Gigabyte Radeon]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 4 [Features of the Gigabyte Radeon]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 5 [Features of the VisionTek GeForce 4]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and MadOnion]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 9 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases