Controller: NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4600
Bus Type AGP
Memory 128MB DDR
Core Clock 300MHz
Memory Clock 650MHz DDR memory
Dual RAMDACs 350MHz (each)
API Support Direct-X, Open GL ICD for Windows
Connectors VGA, DVI, TV In/Out
1.23 trillion operations/sec.
136 Million vertices/sec setup
10.4GB/second memory bandwidth
Features at a Glance
AGP 4x compatible with fast writes
256-bit 3D and 2D graphics accelerator
NVIDIA nView display technologies
Lightspeed Memory Architecture II
High Definition Video Processing Engine
TV In/Out connectors
GeForce4 Ti 4600 Graphics Accelerator
* Install Guide
* Adobe Acrobat Reader
* NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 2 [Specifications - VisionTek GeForce 4]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 3 [Specifications - Gigabyte Radeon]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 4 [Features of the Gigabyte Radeon]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 5 [Features of the VisionTek GeForce 4]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and MadOnion]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 7 [Benchmarks - OpenGL]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 8 [Benchmarks - D3D]
- Gigabyte vs. VisionTek - Page 9 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Games industry may make $170 billion in 2018, firm predicts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series