The first factory we stopped by was Kingpak where we took a brief look inside their impressive looking building which houses the modern facilities that continue to produce the revolutionary memory products available to memory manufactures today.
For the people who aren't aware, Kingpak produce the actual chips for Kingmax. Both companies are separate entities, but obviously have a very close working relationship since the founder of Kingpak (Mr. Joe Liu) is also the director of Kingmax - You may wish to take a look at the interview I conducted with Mr. Liu while at Computex for more information. Just quickly, Kingpak was founded in 1997 and currently have 260 employees with investment value of $59 million US and full ISO certifications.
Kingpak are made famous for their TinyBGA style of chips - a style of chip which is smaller (physically) than any of the competition at the moment. Kingpak don't just produce chips for Kingmax either. Actually you would be very surprised which other well known memory companies Kingpak produce chips for, from time to time, when competing companies chips are low in supply.
On display in wooden cabinets at the entrance of the Kingpak building were assortments of different chips which have been produced within the factory over time. I can't say for sure what each chip is but I took a photo of them because firstly I thought they looked pretty cool and secondly it gives you all an idea about the core of the chips which are the brains for today's memory technology.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 2 [Inside Kingpak]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 3 [Inside Kingpak Continued]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 4 [Inside Kingmax]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 5 [Inside Kingmax Continued]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 6 [Inside Kingmax Continued]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Switch, motion control support
- NetherRealm Studios confirms 'Jade' for Mortal Kombat 11
- New Smash Bros. Ultimate amiibo's images: Ken, Daisy & more
- Apple prepares to unveil their own 'Netflix'-like platform
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- G.Skill TridentZ Royal 4000MHz 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Asrock A97x Killer and Evga 980TI help
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases