The first factory we stopped by was Kingpak where we took a brief look inside their impressive looking building which houses the modern facilities that continue to produce the revolutionary memory products available to memory manufactures today.
For the people who aren't aware, Kingpak produce the actual chips for Kingmax. Both companies are separate entities, but obviously have a very close working relationship since the founder of Kingpak (Mr. Joe Liu) is also the director of Kingmax - You may wish to take a look at the interview I conducted with Mr. Liu while at Computex for more information. Just quickly, Kingpak was founded in 1997 and currently have 260 employees with investment value of $59 million US and full ISO certifications.
Kingpak are made famous for their TinyBGA style of chips - a style of chip which is smaller (physically) than any of the competition at the moment. Kingpak don't just produce chips for Kingmax either. Actually you would be very surprised which other well known memory companies Kingpak produce chips for, from time to time, when competing companies chips are low in supply.
On display in wooden cabinets at the entrance of the Kingpak building were assortments of different chips which have been produced within the factory over time. I can't say for sure what each chip is but I took a photo of them because firstly I thought they looked pretty cool and secondly it gives you all an idea about the core of the chips which are the brains for today's memory technology.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 2 [Inside Kingpak]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 3 [Inside Kingpak Continued]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 4 [Inside Kingmax]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 5 [Inside Kingmax Continued]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 6 [Inside Kingmax Continued]
- Kingmax and Kingpak Tour - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series