Dual DVI outputs and a supplied HDMI converter means that you can hook it up to just about anything in hi-def.
With the option to SLI, this means that if you hook two of these bad boys up you can run most modern games in all their graphic lustre without even noticing a dent in your FPS.
Slotting this beast in place, it fills all but one available PCI bracket at the back (not counting the PCI-E 1x), so there's room left over to install a wireless card or any additional expansion you choose.
Finally, with the PSU in place the rig is complete and it's looking quite cramped in there now! - Cable tidying proves futile when there's so little space to hide them.
To give you an idea of the temperatures, above is the system at idle after 30mins of running.
And now after stress testing with Prime95 for 30mins we note the temperatures again. Not too shabby; it looks like my airflow plan paid off and there is little heat build-up inside the case.
Well, there you have it! A compact gaming rig that won't break your desk or your wallet and makes room for even more desk detritus!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- Netflix pull future 'The Punisher' & 'Jessica Jones' seasons
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- best enhance your flexibility
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!