Dual DVI outputs and a supplied HDMI converter means that you can hook it up to just about anything in hi-def.
With the option to SLI, this means that if you hook two of these bad boys up you can run most modern games in all their graphic lustre without even noticing a dent in your FPS.
Slotting this beast in place, it fills all but one available PCI bracket at the back (not counting the PCI-E 1x), so there's room left over to install a wireless card or any additional expansion you choose.
Finally, with the PSU in place the rig is complete and it's looking quite cramped in there now! - Cable tidying proves futile when there's so little space to hide them.
To give you an idea of the temperatures, above is the system at idle after 30mins of running.
And now after stress testing with Prime95 for 30mins we note the temperatures again. Not too shabby; it looks like my airflow plan paid off and there is little heat build-up inside the case.
Well, there you have it! A compact gaming rig that won't break your desk or your wallet and makes room for even more desk detritus!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam