Baby got back...
At the back there are a plethora of ports, including 6 channel audio, HDMI, DVI, VGA, USB and Coaxial audio out. I must say I'm a little disappointed not to see an optical output here; it should be a given now that if there's coax, there's optical.
A nice trend to see is the inclusion of onboard buttons on the motherboard for power and reset. ZOTAC realise their customers will probably dabble in the world of over clocking, so they save you the hassle of having to wire up the case switches if you wanted to run this board in a test rig.
Moving on to matters of cooling now, the NT06 heatsink is a copper piped and aluminium finned beast that can take a 120mm fan. I like the feature on top of the copper contact plate; there is a mini heatsink to help with cooling in an area that is almost definitely a hot-spot.
Not a huge amount of room between the fins and the base; a quick estimate puts it at about a 28/29mm gap. But this is enough to fit a fan in between there.
So that's what I did. Deciding to shove the fan in between the base and the fins means that this cooler will fit beneath the PSU when it mounts in the mATX case. Just wait and I'll show you what I mean.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Give me fuel, Give me fire...]
- Page 2 [Black Betty...]
- Page 3 [Baby got back...]
- Page 4 [You spin me right round...]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit