We covered many of the visible features of the GA-P55-UD6 above during our walk around of the board itself. However, there are some not-so-visible features as well.
GIGABYTE has thrown in a full 2 ounces of copper into the construction of the board as well as adding in their Ultra Durable 3 technology. You will also find some great power saving features under the hood in the form of GIGABYTE's dynamic power savings.
The P55-UD6 has an on board power button (near the RAM slots) as well as an easy to access push button CMOS reset found near the SATA ports. It should have full support for ATI's Crossfire X and NVIDIA multi-card SLI as well.
One factor (like the P45 before it) is that it will not be full x16 across the board. The additional PCI-E slots while x16 physically are only x8 electrically. This means that your setup will run at x8 across the board if you have multiple GPUs installed.
The P55-UD6 will also have GIGABYTE's DualBIOS support.
Although there is a lot stuffed into the P55-UD6, it is not too far out of the normal realm for a modern mainboard. It is a shame that the SATA 6G support has to be pulled, but perhaps we will see it on future revisions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct