We covered many of the visible features of the GA-P55-UD6 above during our walk around of the board itself. However, there are some not-so-visible features as well.
GIGABYTE has thrown in a full 2 ounces of copper into the construction of the board as well as adding in their Ultra Durable 3 technology. You will also find some great power saving features under the hood in the form of GIGABYTE's dynamic power savings.
The P55-UD6 has an on board power button (near the RAM slots) as well as an easy to access push button CMOS reset found near the SATA ports. It should have full support for ATI's Crossfire X and NVIDIA multi-card SLI as well.
One factor (like the P45 before it) is that it will not be full x16 across the board. The additional PCI-E slots while x16 physically are only x8 electrically. This means that your setup will run at x8 across the board if you have multiple GPUs installed.
The P55-UD6 will also have GIGABYTE's DualBIOS support.
Although there is a lot stuffed into the P55-UD6, it is not too far out of the normal realm for a modern mainboard. It is a shame that the SATA 6G support has to be pulled, but perhaps we will see it on future revisions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases