That concludes our coverage of Computex Day 4. As far as nVidia is concerned, it will be certainly very interesting to see how well the nForce II fairs in the already competitive SocketA chipset market. The NV30 will also be something to look out for towards the end of this year which is said to bring film-like gaming to the PC. DDR400 and SerialATA will be the next big thing on most future motherboards, and when AMD's ClawHammer is finally released, prepare for another heated CPU war with AMD and Intel.
Well, it's time for Cameron and I to head off to ABIT's editor's night at their headquarters where we will have a chance to chat with ABIT engineers as well as frag our fellow editors in ABIT's mini LAN party. We'll certainly be taking our camera over and will report back, with pictures, in tomorrow's coverage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit