Lian-Li had their whole range of desktop and server solutions on display at their stand. They also had a variety of new models to show us with some cool additions such as dual window mods, coloured front bezel doors and basically just differently shaped front panels. However, most of the internal design has remained the same throughout the whole range.
We only took pictures of the new models on display as i'm sure many of you have heard a lot about the older models plenty of times in the past. Lian-Li just got the new models shipped to them this week so they did not have any model names or specification sheets available for us at this time. At the moment there is not much to say about each case that you can't see from the pictures, so here are some images of their new models.
Another interesting feature on some of the new models is that the window panel is designed in such a way that you can either have the window looking straight into your case, or just have a sheet of aluminium covering the window and your system internals from view. This is quite hard to explain in text, but hopefully the following picture gives you a better idea of what i'm talking about.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- Samsung's new patent teases FLYING SCREEN for hovering video
- New Steam game offers 1 x Bitcoin to anyone who solves it
- South Korean cryptocurrency regulator found dead in his home
- Samsung Galaxy S9 latest: could be priced as high as $1250
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit