After our meeting with Iwill, Nancy Wang was kind enough to show us around their booth and tell us a bit about new Iwill products. Iwill are not known for providing as many overclocking features on their motherboards as companies such as Abit and Asus do, however, don't be surprised if they start strongly pushing their way into the enthusiast market in the near future.
The first interesting thing we noticed at Iwill's stand was their P4E board. The P4E is based on the i845E chipset and features Serial ATA. Serial ATA was provided through a Silicon Image SATALink controller and the interesting thing about this board is that it features regular ATA133 connectors as well!
Iwill also had their KT400 board on display, named the KK400. It supports DDR400 memory, AGP 8x, ATA133 and Serial ATA. Iwill have also started packaging a "Smart Panel" with all of their motherboards that features a CompactFlash card reader, headphone and mic. input, secure digital card and memory stick reader, and dual USB ports.
With Intel recently bumping the Pentium 4's bus speed up to 533MHz, official motherboard chipset support had to come with it. Intel's new i850E chipset provides 533MHz bus support and also supports the new PC1066 RDRAM standard. Iwill had their i850E solution on display and they have decided to call it the P4R533N.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard