Day 3 of Computex has been and gone, and what a day it was. After posting our day 2 coverage yesterday evening, Cameron and I headed off to the Plush lounge for DFI's party. The Plush lounge is really a beautiful place - Comfortable couches, a good view, nice bar, friendly people. Unfortunately for us thuogh, our itinery would not let us stay for too long. After catching up with some of our DFI contacts and having a few drinks, it was time to head off to Abit's party, held at the In-house bar and lounge. Throughout the night the media were entertained by a live band and magic show - the atmosphere was great. We even got to take home a blow-up Abit soccer ball when the party was over.... score!
At around 2:30am after a long night of chatting, partying and of course, drinking, Cameron and I decided to call it a night. When we finally woke up at around 11am this morning after our alarm failing on us at the crucial time, it was time to get back to business and head out to the show floor. Most of our day was spent in Hall 3 of Computex, which is populated mainly by motherboard manufacturers such as Shuttle, EPoX, MSI, Iwill, Asus, Gigabyte and many more. Most of these motherboard manufacturers were displaying Hammer solutions, KT400 solutions and even nForce solutions. We also got the chance to check out other neat stuff such as Serial ATA and new barebones systems from Shuttle and ASUS.
Day 3 at Computex can be best described as "motherboard day" for TweakTown, and after it was all over, we were pretty impressed. Why? Read on....
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 24-minute multiplayer gameplay from COD: Modern Warfare on the PC
- YouTube AI algorithm wrongly detects robot fighting for animal cruelty
- Samsung foldable smartphone patents show interesting new designs
- Google DeepMind co-founder OUT over 'controversy' over his AI projects
- Valve teams with Perfect World for 'Steam China' for Chinese gamers
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Team Group T-Force Cardea Liquid M.2 SSD Review
- Synology DS620slim Six-Bay SFF NAS Review
- LaCie Rugged RAID Shuttle Review
- Pengo USB-C Dock Review
- FSP Unveils FlexGURU 250W and 300W Modular Power Supplies New PSUs are perfect for IPC, NAS, HTPC and edge computing
- Gameforge Opens Pre-Orders and Announces November Release for the Highly Anticipated Kingdom Under Fire 2
- Philips Brings Precision Computer Peripherals to US
- KORN Battle Concert is Now Live in AdventureQuest 3D!
- NEC: Industrial Internet Consortium Approves Testbed of Negotiation Automation Platform for coordinating interests among AI systems