ALi had a reasonably small stand at this year's Computex. Much of their space was devoted to their latest DVD solutions, however, there were a couple of new chipsets on display that i'm sure you will find quite interesting.
Firstly, their new M1681 chipset was on display for the Pentium 4, featuring AGP 8x, HyperTransport bus link, DDR400 support, USB 2.0 support, 10/100 Ethernet support and ATA133. This is the first DDR400 chipset we have seen for the Pentium 4 and it will be very interesting to see how it compares to VIA's P4X333 chipset.
ALi also had their upcomming Hammer chipset on display, the M1687. This chipset has all the features of its Pentium 4 counterpart, the M1681 (HyperTransport, USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet and ATA133). No performance numbers are available at this time as working samples are not yet available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF is back, EviLore denies harassment allegations
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard