ALi had a reasonably small stand at this year's Computex. Much of their space was devoted to their latest DVD solutions, however, there were a couple of new chipsets on display that i'm sure you will find quite interesting.
Firstly, their new M1681 chipset was on display for the Pentium 4, featuring AGP 8x, HyperTransport bus link, DDR400 support, USB 2.0 support, 10/100 Ethernet support and ATA133. This is the first DDR400 chipset we have seen for the Pentium 4 and it will be very interesting to see how it compares to VIA's P4X333 chipset.
ALi also had their upcomming Hammer chipset on display, the M1687. This chipset has all the features of its Pentium 4 counterpart, the M1681 (HyperTransport, USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet and ATA133). No performance numbers are available at this time as working samples are not yet available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit