ALi had a reasonably small stand at this year's Computex. Much of their space was devoted to their latest DVD solutions, however, there were a couple of new chipsets on display that i'm sure you will find quite interesting.
Firstly, their new M1681 chipset was on display for the Pentium 4, featuring AGP 8x, HyperTransport bus link, DDR400 support, USB 2.0 support, 10/100 Ethernet support and ATA133. This is the first DDR400 chipset we have seen for the Pentium 4 and it will be very interesting to see how it compares to VIA's P4X333 chipset.
ALi also had their upcomming Hammer chipset on display, the M1687. This chipset has all the features of its Pentium 4 counterpart, the M1681 (HyperTransport, USB 2.0, 10/100 Ethernet and ATA133). No performance numbers are available at this time as working samples are not yet available.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top