This was certainlly a very interesting interview which I imagine would clear up peoples question on future memory products and when they will possibly be released.
Joe let us know they will continue releasing DDR-1 products up to around 550MHz to 600MHz with the release of DDR-II being released in the second part of 2003 or even later due to the technology still maturing and obtaining offical JEDEC approval. Joe told us Kingmax have already been testing working DDR-500 for possible release around Q4 of this year infront of companies like Samsung who he says are still perfecting their DDR-400 memory.
In our last question we also learnt that Intel did try to presuade Kingmax to produce PC1066 RDRAM instead of Kingmax themselves choosing to make the product. Joe choose not to talk much about this and since I don't know the full story I won't bother speculating any futher either.
That's all for now from the Computex International Press Room. Keep your hand on the mouse as we have Day 2 cotent almost ready to be posted. Take care!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 to feature cross-play after initial launch
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- Optimum Health Optimum Health is conjugated linoleic risky.
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Two Hat Is Changing the Landscape of Content Moderation With New Image Recognition Technology
- Top Executives Launch Blockchain-Powered Video Game Publishing Company
- Announcing Destiny Chaser's Global Launch!
- Dean Trotman Joins Sumo Digital as Commercial Director
- SmuggleCraft launches on Nintendo Switch 1/25