This was certainlly a very interesting interview which I imagine would clear up peoples question on future memory products and when they will possibly be released.
Joe let us know they will continue releasing DDR-1 products up to around 550MHz to 600MHz with the release of DDR-II being released in the second part of 2003 or even later due to the technology still maturing and obtaining offical JEDEC approval. Joe told us Kingmax have already been testing working DDR-500 for possible release around Q4 of this year infront of companies like Samsung who he says are still perfecting their DDR-400 memory.
In our last question we also learnt that Intel did try to presuade Kingmax to produce PC1066 RDRAM instead of Kingmax themselves choosing to make the product. Joe choose not to talk much about this and since I don't know the full story I won't bother speculating any futher either.
That's all for now from the Computex International Press Room. Keep your hand on the mouse as we have Day 2 cotent almost ready to be posted. Take care!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard