Computex 2002 from Taiwan is well and truely under way as we enter Day 2. AMD have their K8 line of products with the accompanying chipset support from ALi, SiS, VIA and nVidia as well as Serial ATA being a big hit with the masses. Taipei has turned on some great weather for us this year, both days around 28 - 30c with a nice cool breeze making for a more pleasant experience on the Island. One of our scheduled meetings this year for Computex 2002 included an exclusive English media interview with Joe Liu, President of Kingmax Semiconductor.
In our relatively short, but interesting, interview earlier today at the Kingmax booth from Hall 1 I ask Joe Liu about DDR-II, release dates of future memory products, whether or not they will enter the VGA card business and if the Taiwanese company would support Intel's PC1066 standards which included how Intel "encouraged" Kingmax to produce PC1066 RDRAM.
Joe's quote is, "Every question has an answer", and indeed this held true throughout the entire interview we conducted.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Heavy Rain/Detroit: Become Human will release on Epic Store
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023