Computex 2002 from Taiwan is well and truely under way as we enter Day 2. AMD have their K8 line of products with the accompanying chipset support from ALi, SiS, VIA and nVidia as well as Serial ATA being a big hit with the masses. Taipei has turned on some great weather for us this year, both days around 28 - 30c with a nice cool breeze making for a more pleasant experience on the Island. One of our scheduled meetings this year for Computex 2002 included an exclusive English media interview with Joe Liu, President of Kingmax Semiconductor.
In our relatively short, but interesting, interview earlier today at the Kingmax booth from Hall 1 I ask Joe Liu about DDR-II, release dates of future memory products, whether or not they will enter the VGA card business and if the Taiwanese company would support Intel's PC1066 standards which included how Intel "encouraged" Kingmax to produce PC1066 RDRAM.
Joe's quote is, "Every question has an answer", and indeed this held true throughout the entire interview we conducted.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM