Computex 2002 from Taiwan is well and truely under way as we enter Day 2. AMD have their K8 line of products with the accompanying chipset support from ALi, SiS, VIA and nVidia as well as Serial ATA being a big hit with the masses. Taipei has turned on some great weather for us this year, both days around 28 - 30c with a nice cool breeze making for a more pleasant experience on the Island. One of our scheduled meetings this year for Computex 2002 included an exclusive English media interview with Joe Liu, President of Kingmax Semiconductor.
In our relatively short, but interesting, interview earlier today at the Kingmax booth from Hall 1 I ask Joe Liu about DDR-II, release dates of future memory products, whether or not they will enter the VGA card business and if the Taiwanese company would support Intel's PC1066 standards which included how Intel "encouraged" Kingmax to produce PC1066 RDRAM.
Joe's quote is, "Every question has an answer", and indeed this held true throughout the entire interview we conducted.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit