Computex 2002 from Taiwan is well and truely under way as we enter Day 2. AMD have their K8 line of products with the accompanying chipset support from ALi, SiS, VIA and nVidia as well as Serial ATA being a big hit with the masses. Taipei has turned on some great weather for us this year, both days around 28 - 30c with a nice cool breeze making for a more pleasant experience on the Island. One of our scheduled meetings this year for Computex 2002 included an exclusive English media interview with Joe Liu, President of Kingmax Semiconductor.
In our relatively short, but interesting, interview earlier today at the Kingmax booth from Hall 1 I ask Joe Liu about DDR-II, release dates of future memory products, whether or not they will enter the VGA card business and if the Taiwanese company would support Intel's PC1066 standards which included how Intel "encouraged" Kingmax to produce PC1066 RDRAM.
Joe's quote is, "Every question has an answer", and indeed this held true throughout the entire interview we conducted.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch SMITE scheduled for Jan 24th launch, pre-orders live
- Amazon depleted of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate stock
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card