IGOR! More Brains!
Next up we have the brains of the operation (literally); the AMD CPU.
This is a 2.5GHz X2 dual core flavour, with a 45 Watt rating. This should provide enough grunt to handle even the most demanding tasks without cooking the case.
While 45 Watts isn't a lot of power, it's still enough to generate some significant temperatures and the biggest problem becomes moving the heat out of the case to make sure that thermal run away does not occur.
For this we will need a heatsink with a large surface area, possibly even a massive one...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The sound of one hand clapping]
- Page 2 [Fall Down, Get Up]
- Page 3 [On Fire Baby!]
- Page 4 [Sans ventilateur]
- Page 5 [Scrubs Up Nice]
- Page 6 [Bite Sized RAM]
- Page 7 [You spin me right round baby]
- Page 8 [IGOR! More Brains!]
- Page 9 [Beastie]
- Page 10 [Freshly Chopped Case]
- Page 11 [Pure Class]
- Page 12 [Meaty Trays]
- Page 13 [Dwarf Boards]
- Page 14 [Obsolete Formats]
- Page 15 [Voila!]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit