IGOR! More Brains!
Next up we have the brains of the operation (literally); the AMD CPU.
This is a 2.5GHz X2 dual core flavour, with a 45 Watt rating. This should provide enough grunt to handle even the most demanding tasks without cooking the case.
While 45 Watts isn't a lot of power, it's still enough to generate some significant temperatures and the biggest problem becomes moving the heat out of the case to make sure that thermal run away does not occur.
For this we will need a heatsink with a large surface area, possibly even a massive one...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [The sound of one hand clapping]
- Page 2 [Fall Down, Get Up]
- Page 3 [On Fire Baby!]
- Page 4 [Sans ventilateur]
- Page 5 [Scrubs Up Nice]
- Page 6 [Bite Sized RAM]
- Page 7 [You spin me right round baby]
- Page 8 [IGOR! More Brains!]
- Page 9 [Beastie]
- Page 10 [Freshly Chopped Case]
- Page 11 [Pure Class]
- Page 12 [Meaty Trays]
- Page 13 [Dwarf Boards]
- Page 14 [Obsolete Formats]
- Page 15 [Voila!]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard