Real-World OpenGL Benchmarks
Quake III Arena
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a range of different products.
MSI takes this first in the Q3A test with Gigabyte a close second and Soyo a very close third
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Voyager is also a real-world OpenGL benchmark. Based on the Quake III Arena engine, this game is an OpenGL master utilizing DirectX 8. We also apply the new Opt3D patch to allow for the use of Hardware T&L's use as well as new optimizations for AMD Athlon XP and Pentium 4 SSE2.
MSI again has taken first place with Gigabyte and Soyo tied for second place. Some very powerful boards here!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Battle of the Titans - Page 1 [It begins here]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 2 [Specifications that matter]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 3 [MSI I845 Ultra ARU]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 4 [Gigabyte GA-8IRXP]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 5 [Soyo P4I Fire Dragon LE]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 7 [Benchmarks, MadOnion]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 8 [Benchmarks, OpenGL]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 9 [Benchmarks, D3D]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 10 [Overclocking]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 11 [The final words]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series