Real-World OpenGL Benchmarks
Quake III Arena
Quake III Arena is a real-world OpenGL benchmark that we have been using here at TweakTown for quite a while now because it has proven itself to be one of the best gaming benchmarks around to compare a range of different products.
MSI takes this first in the Q3A test with Gigabyte a close second and Soyo a very close third
Star Trek Voyager
Star Trek Voyager is also a real-world OpenGL benchmark. Based on the Quake III Arena engine, this game is an OpenGL master utilizing DirectX 8. We also apply the new Opt3D patch to allow for the use of Hardware T&L's use as well as new optimizations for AMD Athlon XP and Pentium 4 SSE2.
MSI again has taken first place with Gigabyte and Soyo tied for second place. Some very powerful boards here!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Battle of the Titans - Page 1 [It begins here]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 2 [Specifications that matter]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 3 [MSI I845 Ultra ARU]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 4 [Gigabyte GA-8IRXP]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 5 [Soyo P4I Fire Dragon LE]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System and Sandra]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 7 [Benchmarks, MadOnion]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 8 [Benchmarks, OpenGL]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 9 [Benchmarks, D3D]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 10 [Overclocking]
- Battle of the Titans - Page 11 [The final words]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard