SkyHawk is a Taiwan-based company that has been around since 1988. They specialize in producing a wide range of computer peripherals and networking products. They had a mid-sized stand at this year's ITExpo and it was obvious that they were mainly focusing on bringing awareness to their range of aluminium PC enclosures, as there was not much else on display at their stand.
In the picture below you will see seven aluminium mid-tower cases. From left to right these are the ATX 4305, the new ALP4350U, the ATX 4356, the ATX 4377+D, the ATX 4378VO, the ATX 4336 and finally, the ATX 4396. All of these cases are very attractive and also very cheap. However, don't expect Lian-Li quality because just by looking at them, you can tell that they are not as well-made or as durable. Stiil, for the price they are quite decent and a viable alternative for people that can't afford a Lian-Li.
The next product is something that you may remember being used as the case for the Shuttle SV24 barebone system that was being reviewed by every man and his dog a month or so ago. This case is very small and is ideal for those of you looking at making a home DVD player or even a lightweight LAN machine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 1
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 2
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 3
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 4
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 5
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 6
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 7
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 8
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 9
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 10
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 11
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 12
- ITExpo 2002 Coverage - Page 13
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Unreal is free for 2 days to celebrate its 20th anniversary
- Epic: $3 million charity prize pool for Fortnite at E3 2018
- Epic invests $100 million into eSports scene for Fortnite
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit