The Wireless IntelliMouse Explorer came with Microsoft's Intellipoint 4.0 software. You are able to customize all of the usual mouse settings with this software such as button assignments, pointer style, pointer speed, double-click speed, orientation and clicklock. Several options did in fact catch my eye. The first of these is the fact that you are able to assign your buttons to do different things in individual programs. For example, if you want the thumb buttons to be "Copy" and "Paste" in Microsoft word, but want these same buttons to be "Undo" and "Redo" in Adobe Photoshop, you are able to do this with the Intellipoint software.
The second noteworthy feature that caught my eye was the ability to adjust the scrolling speed to as many "lines per scroll" as you like. This is especially handy if you read long documents and need to scroll through them quickly. You can also set it to scroll one "screen" at a time.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 1
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 2
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 3
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 4
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 5
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 6
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 7
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit