Microsoft introduced the original Intellimouse Explorer back in 1999. These mice proved to be extremely popular amongst the gaming community due to the fact that its movement didn't become degraded over time due to dirt being trapped in the mouse' innards. This in turn allows you to manoeuvre the mouse across a surface with relative ease. Whilst these factors may not make a significant difference if you're playing slower strategy games eg. Age of Empires 2, they become extremely important in FPS (First Person Shooter) games such as Quake 3 Arena or Counter-Strike. Microsoft has recently announced the launch of their latest mousing product, the Wireless Intellimouse Explorer. This mouse is the first in the Intellimouse line to incorporate an optical sensor in a wireless package. As we will be explaining a little later on in this review, the Wireless Explorer is not just a cordless version of the original Explorer. This is because it boasts many more improvements over its predecessor, some that are visible, others that are not.
Power Saving Features
5 Customizable Buttons
Faster Wheel Scrolling
PC or Mac Compatible
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 1
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 2
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 3
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 4
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 5
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 6
- Microsoft Wireless Intellimouse Explorer - Page 7
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PC is now Ubisoft's most lucrative platform
- The Division 2 is 2019's best-seller, Ubisoft says
- Luigi's Mansion 3 has a spooky Halloween debut, October 31
- PUBG's backstory is a Lex Luthor puppetmaster fantasy dream
- Human-based AI solves Rubik's Cube in 28 moves, 1.2 seconds
- ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro NVMe SSD Review
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Review
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- Royale Pass Season 8 And More Graces PUBG Mobile's Battlefield In Time For New Version Update
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall Retail Versions Now Available for Pre-Order
- Night Call - A Noire Novella Investigative Game - Out Now on Steam and Xbox Game Pass for PC
- Edge of Eternity gets third chapter 'The Reunion' in major update today
- Asmodee Digital Kicks Off Early Access for Gloomhaven With a Brand New Launch Trailer