Far Cry 2
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.01
Timedemo or Level Used: Ranch Long
Developer Homepage: http://www.ubi.com/
Product Homepage: http://www.farcry2.com/
The Dunia Engine was built specifically for Far Cry 2 by the award-winning Ubisoft Montreal development team. It delivers the most realistic destructible environments, amazing special effects such as dynamic fire propagation and storm effects, real-time night-and-day cycle, dynamic music system, non-scripted enemy A.I. and so much more.
HD 4850: Launching a 3D application with the new drivers caused the system to reboot.
HD 4870: Here we see no real change.
HD 4870 X2: We've got a bit of movement here with the new drivers giving us a little boost in some sections, while other sections are a little lower.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:27 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]