Version and / or Patch Used: 1.01
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmarkvantage/
3DMark Vantage is the new industry standard PC gaming performance benchmark from Futuremark, newly designed for Windows Vista and DirectX10. It includes two new graphics tests, two new CPU tests, several new feature tests, and support for the latest hardware.
3DMark Vantage is based on a completely new rendering engine, developed specifically to take full advantage of DirectX10, the new graphics API from Microsoft.
A little bit of a surprise here is that the 3DMark performance preset score between all four processors is really close, but when we take the separate CPU score into consideration, things are again as we expect them to be.
Last updated: Jan 30, 2019 at 10:26 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Hardware selected for the Job]
- Page 3 [Hardware selected for the Job - Continued]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Blu-ray CPU Usage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage 64-bit]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Super PI]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10 64-bit]
- Page 9 [Power Consumption Testing]
- Page 10 [Total Cost and Final Thoughts]