A Little Deeper
Keeping with tradition, the T Hammer uses the same fan mounting system that isolates the fan and vibration from the main cooler. As a preproduction sample we didn't get the rubber grommets, but you will be able to see the whole system together when the retail cooler arrives for the review.
The fins are staggered in a 2-1-2 design to add some turbulence to the air passing through them.
This is the view from your case window; it looks a little mysterious, like a dark energy absorbing wait, that is what it actually does. Moving on
Look for a full review of the Xigmatek Thor's Hammer as soon as we get the green light from Xigmatek. Until then you will just have to stare at this picture and wonder how good it will be. Unfortunately I will be in the same boat with you; the cooler has to be packed up tonight and sent over to Chad's office for some private testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit