Xigmatek's New Thor's Hammer
There are a lot of things that make this cooler stand out from the crowd, but the first thing you observe is the sheer size. The T-Hammer is a big, bad, take no prisoners kind of cooler, just how we like them.
I went through my office trying to find something that everyone has seen before. A Dollar bill wouldn't work since this is an international site. Even from the side, the Hammer dwarfs my old cellphone.
Xigmatek didn't stop with just a tall cooler, but everything is proportionate; have a look at those 8mm heatpipes that will transport the processors heat to the fins. Most of the coolers produced in 2008 used 6mm pipes, but there were a few to break into the 8mm club.
Speaking of 6mm heatpipes, Thor's Hammer has those as well, three of them. The pipe count in total is seven, more than Xigmatek has ever offered on a single product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit