Cooler Master is making some bold products for 2009. It started off with the Black Label that we reviewed just yesterday and is now spreading to the company's CPU cooler products. If you thought the V8 was extreme, just wait till you see the V10. In all fairness the V10 should really be called the W16, or at least the V12; the gap between the V8 and V10 is very far apart. Think Mustang compared to a supped up Venom Viper.
Over the years we have observed a few peltier assisted air and water coolers. The water coolers usually did a very good job on our test bench when coupled with high volume high pressure pumps, but the air cooled variety typically didn't fair so well. The problem has always been saturation; when the fan is just not able to dissipate all of that heat fast enough. The result is just like a wave in an enclosed tank; heat goes up but gets pushed back down because it wasn't able to move on past a barrier.
Cooler Master has rushed us over their first peltier assisted, air cooled heatsink for a quick picture show. The original plan was to publish the preview on the first day of CES, but shipping troubles put a stop to that. So here we are today, V10 in hand and are able to give you a quick look at this impressive beast.
The new V10 will not be released until February and Cooler Master is keeping a tight grip on performance numbers, allowing everyone to get a chance to get samples for the launch. But since we asked nicely, we are able to bring you this exclusive pictorial a full month ahead of time. Let's have a look!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit