Cooler Master is making some bold products for 2009. It started off with the Black Label that we reviewed just yesterday and is now spreading to the company's CPU cooler products. If you thought the V8 was extreme, just wait till you see the V10. In all fairness the V10 should really be called the W16, or at least the V12; the gap between the V8 and V10 is very far apart. Think Mustang compared to a supped up Venom Viper.
Over the years we have observed a few peltier assisted air and water coolers. The water coolers usually did a very good job on our test bench when coupled with high volume high pressure pumps, but the air cooled variety typically didn't fair so well. The problem has always been saturation; when the fan is just not able to dissipate all of that heat fast enough. The result is just like a wave in an enclosed tank; heat goes up but gets pushed back down because it wasn't able to move on past a barrier.
Cooler Master has rushed us over their first peltier assisted, air cooled heatsink for a quick picture show. The original plan was to publish the preview on the first day of CES, but shipping troubles put a stop to that. So here we are today, V10 in hand and are able to give you a quick look at this impressive beast.
The new V10 will not be released until February and Cooler Master is keeping a tight grip on performance numbers, allowing everyone to get a chance to get samples for the launch. But since we asked nicely, we are able to bring you this exclusive pictorial a full month ahead of time. Let's have a look!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure