Kingston DataTraveler 400
Kingston is a large player in the thumb drive market with three classes of products; Consumer/Small Business, Enterprise Business and Government. The DataTraveler 400 is our first drive that comes with security software. The drive also comes with MigoSync so you can easily synchronize your files such as email, data and browser settings. The security software allows you to partition password protected areas on the drive called Private Zones.
Specifications and Features
The Kingston DataTraveler 400 is available is in 2, 4, 8 and 16GB capacities.
The DT 400 packaging has a lot going on the front. Drive information, minimum speed and warranty information can be found here.
The back of the package lists some information about the software and compatibility notes.
The Kingston DataTraveler 400
The DT 400 is setup similar to the Gingle Twist Disk and operates the same way. The outside metal is textured like metal that was hit with a fine grain in a sandblaster.
On the back side there are two holes for attaching the drive to a key chain or other accessory.
The main accessories for the DT 400 are found on the disk itself. Here you will find MigoSync and SecureTraveler software along with two manuals in PDF form.
Last updated: Jan 30, 2019 at 10:26 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [A-DATA N702]
- Page 3 [A-DATA S701 (Eee PC Edition)]
- Page 4 [A-DATA T801]
- Page 5 [A-DATA T802]
- Page 6 [Crucial Gizmo! Plus]
- Page 7 [Gingle T01 Twist Disk]
- Page 8 [Kingston DataTraveler 400]
- Page 9 [Kingston DataTraveler HyperX]
- Page 10 [Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy]
- Page 11 [Lexar JumpDrive FireFly]
- Page 12 [Lexar JumpDrive Lightning]
- Page 13 [Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Plus]
- Page 14 [Super Talent Pico A]
- Page 15 [Super Talent Pico B]
- Page 16 [Super Talent Pico C]
- Page 16 [Testing and HD Tach - Write Performance]
- Page 17 [HD Tach - Read Performance]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]