Super Talent Pico A
Super Talent sent us three very small drives from their Pico Series. The first drive is the Pico A; a folding drive that is considered a mini which also has a cover to help protect the data connector. The Pico Series is available in 1, 2, 4, and 8GB capacity sizes, but we are still not sure how Super Talent was able to stuff so much storage space into such a small package.
Specifications and Features
The Pico Series all weigh less than 6 grams and feature very fast data transfers. The Pico A has the swivel cover and is water resistant.
Packaging for the Pico A is pretty basic; you can see the drive and printed at the top is the capacity information.
On the back we find a little general information about the Pico Series.
The Super Talent Pico A
The Pico A has a chrome cover that protects the USB connector.
With a little force, the data connector end swings out and you can plug it directly into a USB port.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [A-DATA N702]
- Page 3 [A-DATA S701 (Eee PC Edition)]
- Page 4 [A-DATA T801]
- Page 5 [A-DATA T802]
- Page 6 [Crucial Gizmo! Plus]
- Page 7 [Gingle T01 Twist Disk]
- Page 8 [Kingston DataTraveler 400]
- Page 9 [Kingston DataTraveler HyperX]
- Page 10 [Kingston DataTraveler Vault Privacy]
- Page 11 [Lexar JumpDrive FireFly]
- Page 12 [Lexar JumpDrive Lightning]
- Page 13 [Lexar JumpDrive Secure II Plus]
- Page 14 [Super Talent Pico A]
- Page 15 [Super Talent Pico B]
- Page 16 [Super Talent Pico C]
- Page 16 [Testing and HD Tach - Write Performance]
- Page 17 [HD Tach - Read Performance]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit