Maximum FSB Overclock - Power and Heat
Now we move into the FSB overclocking stages. These tests were done with the highest obtained FSB each board was able to achieve with their respective power management disabled and enabled.
Maximum FSB - Power Consumption
Power wise, we see ASUS again just in front when the power management is enabled. Despite GIGABYTEs higher clock speed the extra power required to get it stable isn't that that much more.
Maximum FSB - Temperatures
Again, on the temperature side of things MSIs new DrMOS Driver Mosfets manage to reduce heat quite a bit here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE DES Advanced]
- Page 3 [ASUS EPU 6]
- Page 4 [MSI DrMOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup, Stock Clock Power and Heat]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Max FSB Overclock - Power and Heat]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Max CPU Overclock - Power and Heat]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NZXT announce their all-new H Series cases
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz