Maximum FSB Overclock - Power and Heat
Now we move into the FSB overclocking stages. These tests were done with the highest obtained FSB each board was able to achieve with their respective power management disabled and enabled.
Maximum FSB - Power Consumption
Power wise, we see ASUS again just in front when the power management is enabled. Despite GIGABYTEs higher clock speed the extra power required to get it stable isn't that that much more.
Maximum FSB - Temperatures
Again, on the temperature side of things MSIs new DrMOS Driver Mosfets manage to reduce heat quite a bit here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [GIGABYTE DES Advanced]
- Page 3 [ASUS EPU 6]
- Page 4 [MSI DrMOS]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup, Stock Clock Power and Heat]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Max FSB Overclock - Power and Heat]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Max CPU Overclock - Power and Heat]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit