More Cases of QuakeCon
My all time favorite Cooler Master CSX case painted by Smooth Creations. This case is one of only 30 produced. The owner won this case at QuakeCon 2007 and his friends call him the luckiest gamer ever. This just after the owner was pulled from a random drawling to be a finalist to win a brand new 2008 Chevrolet Corvette that is being given away at QuakeCon 2008. I have to agree; lucky bastard!
QuakeCon isn't all about gaming as you will see from our continuing coverage from the event. This gamer must have been to previous events and was ready to get his other game on.
This case actually comes from the factory with the EL Tube lighting. I saw several versions of this case in red, blue and this green.
UV wrap looks very good with a black light; this case used both and the owner chose to not keep the wires in site.
AR15s and some custom frost with a blue background; who could ask for anything more?
I am not sure who makes this case or where it came from, but I like it. The front sticker looks like the Ferrari Prancing Horse, but with wings. When you see the case without the flash, the front is entirely smoked out and black so you can't see the CD-ROM drives.
A total white out with water cooling and an upside down motherboard design. Clean, clear and cool!
Adding monitors to cases is all the rage these days.
Lots of green cooling with some action happening in the back. This builder uses blue, green and a touch of black light to get a nice effect.
The General Lee 2.0 was in the house. I gotta run before Boss Hogg finds me.
More monitor-into-a-case mods. This one was so clean you would think it came from the factory this way.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Truly Wicked Cases]
- Page 3 [Cases of QuakeCon]
- Page 4 [More Cases of QuakeCon]
- Page 5 [A Clear Battle]
- Page 6 [The Pros try to steal the show]
- Page 7 [More Than Cases]
- Page 8 [The Ones That Didn't Make It]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit