Package and Contents of the P43R1600Twins-WiFi
Now we move onto the second board in our arsenal; the P43R1600Twins. First as always, we look at the package that the board comes to us in. Like the P45 board, the P43R1600Twins comes in the same box, size and colour scheme. Only the model info gets changed.
On the back we see the exact same marketing info from the P45R2000-WiFi board being carried over to the P43R1600Twins-WiFi, so again, there is no colour photo of the board; disappointing.
The documentation and software side is a mirror image of the P45R2000; only the board user manual changes. It's still full of info on the board in multiple languages with nothing important left unmentioned.
Cables; these are also identical in quality and quantity. There's four SATA data, one Molex to SATA, one IDE and one FDD cable making up the bundle.
The WiFi card included on the P43R1600Twins is the exact same one that is included on the P45R2000 series.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications - P45R2000-WiFi]
- Page 3 [Specifications - P43R1600Twins-WiFi]
- Page 4 [The Package - P45R2000-WiFi]
- Page 5 [The Motherboard - P45R2000-WiFi]
- Page 6 [The Package - P43R1600Twins-WiFi]
- Page 7 [The Motherboard - P43R1600Twins-WiFi]
- Page 8 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 9 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - HDD Performance]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 16 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]