Mouse Mat and Final Thoughts
The Final part to this tri-force of gaming accessories is the mouse mat and Cyber Snipa has produced a rather colourful one at that.
The micro-textured surface is inlayed on a clear Perspex frame with non-slip rubber feet underneath.
The trick with this is a USB cable snaking its way out the back that powers a set of blue LEDs which make the mat glow around the edges and generally look sweet.
The LED brightness can be adjusted using an inline variable resistor that will dim the lights completely off.
The only bad thing I have to say about the mouse mat is that the USB cable is not detachable from the unit, so even if you don't have a USB plug handy to plug it into, you still have a cable trailing over your desktop.
Looking at the setup overall; I think Cyber Snipa are on to something good here. The dwarf keyboard is great for hardcore gamers and the mouse is a serious contender for anyone who needs a laser mouse. Coupled with a mouse mat that keeps the mouse gliding smooth, there's no way you can lose, unless of course you're like me and suck at games...
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz