Today on the desk we have Cyber Snipa's latest in hardcore gaming accessories; the Tracer backlit mouse mat, Stinger Laser gaming mouse and the Gamepad v2.
This lethal setup will fit right at home for most gamers looking to have some dedicated hardware to bring home the headshots. Now let's look at the specs for each item.
7,080 frames per second(FPS)
Up to 3200 DPI laser engine
Tracking speed of 45 inches per second(IPS)
9 buttons including 6 macro programmable
Up to 1000Hz(1ms) adjustable report rate
8kb of onboard memory
16 bit ultra wide data path
7 removable weights(20g each)
4 super size easy glide feet
1 x Cyber Snipa Stinger Laser Mouse
7 x Replaceable weights in a storage box
1 x Instruction manual
1 x Software/Driver CD
37 mappable keys
Plug and play - no drivers needed
"Butterfly" directional keys
Compatible with Vista 32 and 64bit
1x Cyber Snipa Game Pad V2
1x Instruction Manual
Tracer LED illuminated mouse mat:
Wide footprint surface
Made from high quality acrylic glass
1x Tracer Mouse Pad
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit