With all the innumerable gaming mice out there, it can be hard to accurately test and gauge what makes a great gaming mouse. The laser diode technology has brought about a new level of accuracy that we can take advantage of, but the LED based optical system is not out the door just yet.
This is mainly due to the price differences between the two still being too big for some people to justify spending the readies. This is evident in these two Souris with the Ikari Optical coming in at around $40 and the Laser at $60 or so, but that doesn't just cover the cost of the laser diode technology, as the Ikari Laser is a far more advanced mouse in terms of features than the Optical, and this is reflected in its pricing as well.
If you are serious about gaming and feel that your current rodent is not giving you the accuracy you deserve, then I would have to recommend the Laser. It's an ergonomic and feature packed beast that will have you covered for many years to come.
However, with the multitude of gaming mice on the market now there is something to suit every ones budget, and I would have a hard time choosing the Ikari Optical given its current pricing and the features present.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate goes Hunger Games on Adult Swim
- Get schooled for our 'Night School' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Win a Blu-ray copy of the film on us!
- Aim for the stars in our 'First Man' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Metro Exodus' story reacts to your decisions
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019