Room For Improvement
For the next model in this series I would like to see the three hat switches arranged in the following way.
The one on the left should be left as is since it is perfect for the thumb; the one in the middle should be transferred to the centre of the "Mouse Button One" position to be in constant contact with the tip of your index finger. The third hat switch should be positioned in the centre of "Mouse Button Two's" position so that it is in constant contact with your middle finger, thus allowing both fingers and your thumb to be comfortable while manipulating the controls.
Additional features for the software should be an automatic download function whereby future game profiles can be downloaded from the net along with software updates too. It will also be a valuable tool for the company to track how many people are using the mouse for games. Similarly, profiles should be available for AutoCAD, MicroStation, 3D StudioMax and Google Earth for the same reason. Although the drivers are already integrated in the Sandio Software, there is always room for improvement, so an "update driver" option would also be a welcome touch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms