Version and / or Patch Used: x
Developer Homepage: http://pw1.netcom.com/~hjsmith/Pi/Super_Pi.html
Product Homepage: http://pw1.netcom.com/~hjsmith/Pi/Super_Pi.html
Developed by some folks from the University of Tokyo (yes, Japan), Super PI is a small utility that does just as the name implies. It figures PI to a set number of decimal places. Since PI is an infinite number to the right of the decimal point, the utility measures the time it takes to figure a set number of places. It runs the calculations a set number of times and gives a time for the completion of the task. This is a simple and effective way to measure the raw number crunching power of the processor being used to compile the results.
Super PI manages to cut a little time off the 32 million places calculation over the QX6850.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Processor Architecture Changes]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Sandra XII]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Everest]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Super PI]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 11 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]