Version and / or Patch Used: 1.2
Timedemo or Level Used: Hardware OC Demo
Developer Homepage: http://www.humanhead.com
Product Homepage: http://www.prey.com
Prey is one of the newest games to be added to our benchmark line-up. It is based off the Doom 3 engine and offers stunning graphics passing what we've seen in Quake 4 and does put quite a lot of strain on our test systems.
Lastly, we did a real world gaming test to see what happens. At 1066MHz and 1333MHz both modules are identical in score, the lower latencies don't help here. When overclocking we see Super Talent take the win, but since the Core 2 isn't able to take full advantage of the memory bandwidth we didn't get the results we were hoping for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Modules - Super Talent DDR3-1866]
- Page 3 [The Modules - Corsair Dominator DDR3-1800]
- Page 4 [Overclocking the Modules]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Everest]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sciencemark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Prey]
- Page 10 [Final Thoughts]