Version and / or Patch Used: Build 110
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark06/
3DMark06 is the very latest version of the "Gamers Benchmark" from FutureMark. The newest version of 3DMark expands on the tests in 3DMark05 by adding graphical effects using Shader Model 3.0 and HDR (High Dynamic Range lighting) which will push even the best DX9 graphics cards to the extremes.
3DMark06 also focuses on not just the GPU but the CPU using the Ageia PhysX software physics library to effectively test single and dual-core processors.
From a synthetic gaming point of view you can put the few marks difference between all the setups running at 333MHz FSB down to fluctuations. Not until we increase our FSB and memory speed do we see something different.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Motherboards]
- Page 3 [A closer look at the ASUS P5K(3) Deluxe]
- Page 4 [Getting knee deep with Corsair XMS3]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Everest Ultimate Edition]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - ScienceMark]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Super PI - XS Mod]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet: Extreme Condition]
- Page 12 [Final Thoughts]