We hope you have found our preliminary delve into nVidia's new nForce 680i LT SLI chipset informative.
You should start to see these chips hitting boards in the more affordable price range very soon - in fact, eVGA for one are already selling their 680i LT motherboard for around $200 USD but Newegg has a decent Mail-In Rebate bringing the price down to around a much more respectable $175 USD.
It definitely seems like a very solid design and move by nVidia as many users often complained about the price of some high-end 680i SLI motherboards being too expensive and sometimes rightfully so with some costing around $550 AUD (almost $450 USD!) in Australia. While the "Designed by nVidia" concept seems to be good using high quality parts we still hope to see other companies such as MSI, Gigabyte, ABIT, ASUS and so on come out with their own cut down 680i SLI designed motherboards.
Unfortunately we didn't quite get a testing review sample at the time of writing to give a comparison in performance and overclocking compared to the 680i SLI chipset, however we do have some companies already sending us schedules for their boards, so expect to see some reviews very shortly.
Until then, keep tweaking those systems!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit