Quick Bits - GeCube's AGP Plans
While we didn't get a chance to visit GeCube here in Taipei since most of their new products were already in Germany, they were able to help us out with information and pictures about their upcoming range of new AGP graphics cards.
When PCI Express graphics cards started to hit the market, the general conception was that AGP cards would be phased out within one year. As you know, the consumer drives the market and evidently there is still a demand for AGP graphics cards - especially high performance models.
Recently Nicole from GeCube let us know about the release of a whole range of new AGP cards including the Radeon X1950XT 256MB DDR-3, X1950PRO 256MB DDR-3 for high-end and X1650 PRO 512MB DDR-2 and X1650 512MB DDR-2 for mainstream markets.
It's good to see GeCube releasing new AGP cards based on fairly modern GPU's as it's clear there are plenty of users out there who are not yet willing to upgrade their complete system just to house a PCI Express graphics card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz