nvidia content on TweakTown - Page 4
We found 3134 items for the tag: nvidia
AMD to release FreeSync-capable drivers on March 19
Mar 8, 2015 3:00 am
AMD Radeon users get excited for March 19, with the company teasing new FreeSync-capable drivers
Thoughts on DX12, Mantle and NVIDIA building their own PCs
Mar 8, 2015 12:51 am
What is the future of DirectX 12, Mantle and other APIs? Also, could NVIDIA release their own PC one day?
The closest look at the NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X is here
Mar 7, 2015 11:03 pm
We've had a tease of the GeForce GTX Titan X, but now we're seeing some up close and personal shots of NVIDIA's latest and greatest video card
AMD to unveil its next-gen Radeon R9 390X at Computex in June
Mar 6, 2015 2:02 am
AMD teases Radeon 300 series for Computex 2015 in June, with the R9 390X leading the charge
ZOTAC Steam Machine Takes PC Gaming Beyond the Computer
Mar 6, 2015 1:58 am
SYBER Announces Full Line of Steam Machines in Valve Booth at GDC
Mar 6, 2015 12:35 am
ZOTAC unveils its 'SN970' Steam Machine at GDC 2015
Mar 5, 2015 2:32 am
ZOTAC introduces its new Steam Machine, the new SN970 - powered by an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M GPU
EVGA, Inno3D reveal GeForce GTX 960 cards with 4GB of VRAM
Mar 5, 2015 1:43 am
It's now confirmed that there are GeForce GTX 960 cards on their way with 4GB of VRAM
MAINGEAR unveils its ultra-compact Steam Machine known as DRIFT
Mar 5, 2015 1:27 am
MAINGEAR unveils its new 4K-capable Steam Machine, known as DRIFT
NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X with 12GB RAM can be used in 4-way SLI
Mar 5, 2015 12:22 am
NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX Titan X can be used in 4-way SLI, is a dual-slot card
AVADirect announce Omni VR desktop, for all things VR gaming
Mar 4, 2015 9:31 pm
AVADirect pioneers the VR system with its new Omni VR desktop, ready to go for VR gaming and the Virtuix Omni
NVIDIA unveils GeForce GTX Titan X with 12GB of VRAM at GDC 2015
Mar 4, 2015 6:05 pm
NVIDIA reveals its next-gen GeForce GTX Titan X during Epic Games' GDC 2015 event
NVIDIA announces GRID will stream 1080p 60FPS games to you soon
Mar 4, 2015 4:03 am
NVIDIA announces that GRID will soon be streaming games to users at up to 1080p60 in the near future
NVIDIA Shield announced, a 4K-capable Android-powered box for your TV
Mar 4, 2015 3:25 am
NVIDIA enters the living room with the Shield
AMD's Mantle 1.0 is 'dead', full steam ahead toward DirectX 12 now
Mar 3, 2015 1:30 am
AMD has pretty much just killed off Mantle 1.0, where it now wants you to "focus your attention on DirectX 12 or GLnext"
All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
Feb 28, 2015 9:50 pm
Sony and Valve have said they will be showing off their VR headsets at GDC 2015, on top of Oculus VR and possibly NVIDIA with their VR HMDs.
GALAX GeForce GTX 960 EXOC Video Card Review
Feb 27, 2015 3:10 pm
GALAX has a super-stylish GeForce GTX 960 on its hands with the GTX 960 EXOC, a great addition to the GeForce GTX 960 line up.
BIOSTAR Promotes Family of Gaming Hardware with Gaming Motherboard and VGA Combo
Feb 26, 2015 8:00 am
NVIDIA has 76% of GPU market share, leaving AMD with just 24%
Feb 25, 2015 10:53 am
NVIDIA is dominating GPU market share according to JPR's latest data, with 76% of the GPU market share. This leaves AMD with the remaining 24%
NVIDIA CEO on GTX 970 VRAM issues: 'we'll do a better job next time'
Feb 25, 2015 6:10 am
NVIDIA founder and CEO Jen-Hsun Huang addresses the world on GeForce GTX 970 VRAM issues, says 'we won't let this happen again'
Valve has 'prominent hardware manufacturer' to make SteamVR headset
Feb 25, 2015 5:33 am
Valve has reportedly secured a 'prominent hardware manufacturer' to build its SteamVR headset
AMD Radeon R9 390X limited to 4GB of VRAM because of HBM limitations?
Feb 25, 2015 2:35 am
Could the first generation of HBM memory limit the Radeon R9 390X to just 4GB of VRAM?