Back in 2001, a group of folks from across the world met at a Computex show and began discussing problems with power supplies. Before long Tagan was born with one simple mission: "To carry out state-of-art technologies for the best quality power supplies and to offer them to all users". Given the growing amount of power needed by modern computer systems, this can become quite a goal, but these folks have been making quite a name for themselves.
With this goal in mind, Tagan has come up with a power supply that they claim gives not only a huge amount of power across all rails, but does so with very little noise. If they can pull this off, they will have come up with a product that satisfies a variety of niche users with large power demands.
So relax for a bit as we delve a bit deeper into the latest high-end offering from Tagan. 1100 watts is certainly nothing to scoff at, but we will want to take a closer look at the levels across the different rails and see if it can handle the rigors of an enthusiast rig. After all, this will be the primary market segment interested in this item.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni