Back in 2001, a group of folks from across the world met at a Computex show and began discussing problems with power supplies. Before long Tagan was born with one simple mission: "To carry out state-of-art technologies for the best quality power supplies and to offer them to all users". Given the growing amount of power needed by modern computer systems, this can become quite a goal, but these folks have been making quite a name for themselves.
With this goal in mind, Tagan has come up with a power supply that they claim gives not only a huge amount of power across all rails, but does so with very little noise. If they can pull this off, they will have come up with a product that satisfies a variety of niche users with large power demands.
So relax for a bit as we delve a bit deeper into the latest high-end offering from Tagan. 1100 watts is certainly nothing to scoff at, but we will want to take a closer look at the levels across the different rails and see if it can handle the rigors of an enthusiast rig. After all, this will be the primary market segment interested in this item.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4