Back in 2001, a group of folks from across the world met at a Computex show and began discussing problems with power supplies. Before long Tagan was born with one simple mission: "To carry out state-of-art technologies for the best quality power supplies and to offer them to all users". Given the growing amount of power needed by modern computer systems, this can become quite a goal, but these folks have been making quite a name for themselves.
With this goal in mind, Tagan has come up with a power supply that they claim gives not only a huge amount of power across all rails, but does so with very little noise. If they can pull this off, they will have come up with a product that satisfies a variety of niche users with large power demands.
So relax for a bit as we delve a bit deeper into the latest high-end offering from Tagan. 1100 watts is certainly nothing to scoff at, but we will want to take a closer look at the levels across the different rails and see if it can handle the rigors of an enthusiast rig. After all, this will be the primary market segment interested in this item.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017