While we have been looking at a lot of high-end equipment on TweakTown as of late, we tend to forget sometimes that while high-end is good, it's not all of the market. In fact, enthusiasts only make up for around 12% of the market - while that's a lot of money, most sales are in mid-range PC and the retail sector for point of sale and various other segments.
One of the other sectors is the micro PC environment (today's subject is Mini-ITX) that people love to have as their home theatre PC's or even car computers.
Today we are not only reviewing a Mini-ITX motherboard that we think is ultimately the best car and HTPC motherboard to hit the market, we also built ourselves a rather basic yet impressive car PC into one of our FWD vehicles.
Today Albatron enters the micro PC market with their KI51PV-754 motherboard. We'll first take a close look at the board and then built it into a car and show you how we did it.
Further Reading: Read and find more Motherboards content at our Motherboards reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Latest News Posts
- Dropping phablet prices putting pressure on smaller-sized smartphones
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- Tim Cook: Apple Watch could replace car keys for newer vehicles
- RIP 'Star Trek' legend Leonard Nimoy
- Cyberattacks top threat to United States, intelligence agencies say
- Intel ME (Management Engine Components). Is it important?
- ASRock Fatal1ty 990FX Killer AM3+ Ultra Fast Boot Not Working?
- Setting up RAID 1 on FM2A88M Pro3+
- GIGABYTE X99-Gaming 5 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK PCI-E Slot Confusion
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop
- Linux gadget with six displays - pixel art idea returns in a new shape
- Toshiba Areal Density Breakthrough Means 3TB 2.5-inch Notebook Hard Drives Possible
- Tesoro Launches Gungnir Black Optical Gaming Mouse